Any Suggestions???

Discuss ALMOSTanything in this forum. (see rules) Non-Yamaha ok.
dwil4
Training Wheels

Any Suggestions???

Post by dwil4 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:27 am

Obviously the images didn't load so ill update whenever I can figure a way to post pics. I cant delete the thread.
fine69
Training Wheels

Post by fine69 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:05 pm

When you need help in seconds the cops are only minutes away [drnk]
fine69
Training Wheels

Post by fine69 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:07 pm

I don't have the options on my phone I have on computer. Mobile sucks sometimes.
ianjorgensen
Training Wheels

Post by ianjorgensen » Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:30 pm

Get an image hosting account to upload your photos then copy and paste the image code link for the picture you want to display in a thread. I would recommend using Flickr, like Fine69 says. Myself, I started out using Photobucket (like several others here) but I never really liked using it plus it was a major PIA to use with my Mac device. I quit using my Photobucket account long before they decided to hold everyone's images hostage and start charging for image hosting.

IMO, Flickr is really great and I have been promoting it here on the site for others struggling. Kinda quit bringing it up for a while because it seemed like I was just talking to hear myself talk. Anyway, good luck with posting pictures and let us know if you need more help troubleshooting.
- 1970 AT1, 1974 DT 175, 1975 TY 175, 1977 YZ400, 2011 Husaberg FE390 -
Rick C.
Training Wheels

Post by Rick C. » Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:55 pm

Flickr test

SEE...I still work on dirtbikes !
[dunno]
Larry$
Training Wheels

Post by Larry$ » Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:57 am

Whoa, dude! That's your SHOP????? (nice bike, BTW)

I am still on PhotoBucket. When I first opened the account, I paid the few dinero to make it ad free. So far, I am still able to upload photos to it and share to here (and anywhere, really). Not sure why I have escaped the hostage situation so far, but there you go.

If that ever changes, I will check out Flik'r

Formerly DTbop

1973 RT3
1981 IT-465
(1/2) 1982 IT-465
2001 Indian Scout

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

II Timothy 2:15 - "Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth."

This applies not only to the Bible, but to your shop manual as well.
(borrowed from Dan's On-line Motorcycle Repair Course)
Rick C.
Training Wheels

Post by Rick C. » Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:15 pm

Larry$ wrote:

Whoa, dude! That's your SHOP????? (nice bike, BTW)

I am still on PhotoBucket. When I first opened the account, I paid the few dinero to make it ad free. So far, I am still able to upload photos to it and share to here (and anywhere, really). Not sure why I have escaped the hostage situation so far, but there you go.

If that ever changes, I will check out Flik'r

Naaaa. Not my shop, Just my buddy's shop, up the hill and in his backyard where all the magic happens to all good bikes ! He just calls me when he needs help. Which is a lot, lately.

Click on the picture for more bikes we have done.( Don't know how that happens also !?! )

Flickr seem to be confusing since I have not been on it since 2009 when I did the EnduroFest Recon at Hungry Valley.
Took me about an hour to finally figure out how to post that one picture. [doh][LoL]

And some of the dates are all wacky. Did those bikes all last year. I guess I still have a bunch more to learn about Flickr.
[dunno]
fine69
Training Wheels

Post by fine69 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:17 am

Confuses me also. I miss the right click upload. Downloading pictures uploading pictures what a pain. Then posting with the bb code you have to go back and delete text after the photo post requiring multiple edits. We need some researched easiest way tutorial posted up. I tried google photos and posted to another forum but not here. I cant even see the photos I uploaded to flickr on my phone appear on the laptop??
dwil4
Training Wheels

Post by dwil4 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:52 am

Well I think I have my reason for starting this thread fixed anyway...[ok]
Larry$
Training Wheels

Post by Larry$ » Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:59 am

ianjorgensen wrote: Kinda quit bringing it up for a while because it seemed like I was just talking to hear myself talk.

Not so, good sir. You're one of the ones I follow. Always with good stuff.

[ok]

Formerly DTbop

1973 RT3
1981 IT-465
(1/2) 1982 IT-465
2001 Indian Scout

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

II Timothy 2:15 - "Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth."

This applies not only to the Bible, but to your shop manual as well.
(borrowed from Dan's On-line Motorcycle Repair Course)